Pages

My Visa Story to the United States.

My USA Visa Story
In this article I want to keep wanting to get to the United States on a student visa from the high prices and poor quality services agencies involved for a US visa, and most importantly from the possible refusal of a visa, often completely on "flat" spot.

I'll start with its history, with the fact that I myself issued through advertised agency on registration of student visas in the United States, relying on their experience and the advertised brand. Formalized through an agency in the city. Not only that, I paid a lot of money - $ 4000, not counting the payment of consular, payment SEVIS $ 200, other mailing costs (which then had to be paid to the same, and these costs paid already $ 4000 is not included. In general robbery and nothing more. But it is not important. The main agency services were built on deception, which lies in the fact that the agency receives an invitation to study money (and its $ 2,050 was), and as it turned out later, the American side does not list. This fact subsequently led to a denial of visa in the United States, as in for an interview, I could not prove the payment of fees, although he had his hands on I-20, issued to me by the agency. As it was explained agency workers, they are thus, as it were insured against refusal of a visa. No payment, as in my case, it may lead to a denial of a visa. So I stopped in detail on this fact (if formalized through an agency - ask for confirmation of the actual tuition fee). This is very important! Issuing Agency your hands on I-20 - does not always mean the actual payment of tuition fees (as in my case). Details of adventure with the agency I have painted detail in the category: "My journey in the United States".

And by the way, I assume not only on his personal opinion, but also by the numerous letters of people who are also, as I trust, "professionalism" agencies. Mostly written already, those who appealed to the agency and was refused, and after hearing their story, more and more convinced of incompetence agencies visas to the United States, in particular on visa F1. We still talk about this visa. Since for each visa its features (which documents how to behave at the interview, what questions to answer as consul). And most of the stories, how they advised the agency (as I was advised) categorically do not have to! To date, I have my own company, we have accumulated a lot of experience in obtaining a US visa and what is waiting for you at the Embassy officer interview. I myself was standing by the window of the covenant in the embassy - 3 times, and really understand the meaning of his actions and how to behave at the interview at the US Embassy. Therefore, reading the letters that come to me with a dozen every day, I do wonder how the agency could say such a stupid thing to advise on some of the issues well and is not surprised why they were denied a visa to America. There is still trenchant already an American lawyer gives advice in obtaining a visa for the big money of course. Following his advice, certainly would have had a failure, but it just came out on our website and contact us for assistance. And to get a visa - it is currently in New York!