Pages

How to Overcome the Refusal of a Visa.

Overcome of Refusal USA Visa
I want to share successful experiences, as I was getting a US visa category F1 to enter to America to study. Not only that, I got the visa, and got a visa after visa refusal, i.e. overcome the refusal of a visa to the United States. So in order.
In late January 2011, I began to prepare the documents for visa to the United States. For secure contact the firm, which undertook to prepare documents for an interview at the embassy and thus obtain a US visa. Paid $ 4,000 at the time, not counting the services of the US Embassy and services, the cost to pay for - $ 200, and whatnot. I company practically guaranteed a visa to America. But how much I was wrong. Indeed, I had a full set of documents to the embassy: documents from work (at the time I was working), bank statement that I have enough money for school, all kinds of help, do a full portfolio of securities. The interview was scheduled for March 23, 2011. And here I am in the hall for interviews at the US Embassy. My excitement is impossible to convey in words. In my hands full package of documents. It was my turn. The officer conducting the interview, asked me a question, the purpose of the trip, I answered another question I answered, and then he told me back my passport, which means that I have the US visa denial (in the case of approval of a visa documents are not returned, I knew about it). It seemed to me that the earth went from under its feet - the US visa denial - a collapse of all my hopes, plans, I realized that my dream collapsed. I tried to say something to the officer tried to show documents that were with him (which categorically do not have to). He briefly and coldly said - "Goodbye." The interview lasted 15-20 seconds, no more. On padded feet, I left the embassy, ​​did not realizing. Perhaps this feeling is familiar to many who have been refused a visa. However, I understand that we need to do something, called the agency that prepared me for an interview. In addition to tips do not worry, nothing much they could not help. On hand at the US Embassy received a certificate of the reasons for refusal (this is the standard response) does not explain anything. Theoretically, I had the opportunity to re-apply for a visa. In practice, it is 100% a repeated refusal. The company, which prepared the documents for the embassy explained to me that re-apply for a visa prudent to six months, not before. I do not like, because in my hands was an invitation from the American side I-20 paid, costing $ 2050, which I had to go to school - a language course. After consulting with other companies, which are also involved in the preparation for the US visa, I received the USA Visa.